Tuesday, February 26, 2008

woo trade DEADline

Ok I’m not going to lie I love Trade deadline day, but I really don’t know why. It’s the most over rated day in hockey. TSN called it the most anticipated day in the hockey colander, WHAT!? m sorry I think more hockey fans are looking forward to the Stanley Cup finals or maybe idonno opening day, what about July 1st?
TSN is a great network and creates its own events, stuff like the Trade deadline day and the Draft. All thought these events are fun to watch but are they aren’t the most anticipated day of the hockey colander. it’s 11 o'clock and there has been one trade today, oh wait let’s look at my desktop ticker... nope still only one trade and it’s not even that big.
Every sports network in Canada has a tracker right now that u can download or get text messages (at 15 cents a trade)
I’m sorry I love the trade deadline and I hope that the Habs get a player who can make us a Stanley cup contender, but common is it really that big.
Later dayZ

No comments: